Pitchbook 7b Q1winkler Streetjournal
PitchBook 7B is a leading database for private market research, offering unparalleled access to information on companies, investors, transactions, and trends in the global private market. With a powerful suite of features and functionality, PitchBook 7B provides insights and analysis that help investors, bankers, and other market participants make informed decisions.
In this article, we will provide a comprehensive overview of PitchBook 7B, including its history, key features, data coverage, pricing, and customer reviews.
History of PitchBook 7B
PitchBook 7B was founded in 2007 by John Gabbert, a former investment banker and private equity investor. The company began as a simple Excel spreadsheet of private equity deals in the Pacific Northwest, but quickly grew to become a leading provider of private market data and research.
In 2016, PitchBook 7B was acquired by Morningstar, a leading provider of investment research and data. Today, PitchBook 7B is part of Morningstar’s Data and Research division, and continues to innovate and expand its offerings to meet the needs of its growing customer base.
Key Features of PitchBook 7B
PitchBook 7B offers a powerful suite of features and functionality that make it the go-to tool for private market research. Some of its key features include:
- Comprehensive Data Coverage: PitchBook 7B covers a wide range of private market data, including information on companies, investors, funds, deals, and exits. The platform also offers advanced search capabilities, allowing users to filter and sort data by a wide range of criteria.
- Customizable Reports: PitchBook 7B allows users to create customized reports and dashboards, tailored to their specific needs and interests. This enables users to quickly and easily access the information that is most relevant to them, without having to sift through irrelevant data.
- Robust Analytics: PitchBook 7B offers a range of analytical tools and models, including valuations, multiples, and benchmarks. These tools enable users to conduct in-depth analysis of companies, deals, and trends, and to make informed investment decisions.
- Integration with Other Tools: PitchBook 7B integrates seamlessly with other tools and platforms, including Excel, CRM systems, and other research tools. This enables users to easily share data and insights across their organization, and to streamline their workflows.
Data Coverage of PitchBook 7B
PitchBook 7B covers a wide range of private market data, including information on:
- Companies: PitchBook 7B offers detailed information on private and public companies, including financials, funding history, key personnel, and more. The platform also tracks news and media mentions, providing real-time updates on company developments.
- Investors: PitchBook 7B tracks institutional investors, venture capital firms, private equity firms, and other investment firms, providing detailed information on their portfolios, investment strategies, and track records.
- Funds: PitchBook 7B provides comprehensive data on private equity funds, venture capital funds, hedge funds, and other investment vehicles, including fund size, strategy, and performance metrics.
- Deals: PitchBook 7B tracks private market transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private placements, and IPOs. The platform offers detailed information on deal terms, multiples, and other key metrics.
- Exits: PitchBook 7B tracks exits by private market investors, including IPOs, acquisitions, and secondary market transactions. The platform offers detailed information on exit multiples, returns, and other key metrics.
Pricing of PitchBook 7B
PitchBook 7B offers a range of pricing options, tailored to the needs of different customers. Pricing is based on the level of access and the number of users. The basic plan starts at $15,000 per year for a single user, while the premium plan can cost upwards of $100,000 per year for a team of users with access to advanced features and analytics.
However, PitchBook 7B also offers a free trial period, allowing potential customers to explore the platform’s features and capabilities before committing to a paid subscription.
Customer Reviews of PitchBook 7B
PitchBook 7B has received consistently positive reviews from its customers, who praise the platform’s comprehensive data coverage, advanced search capabilities, and robust analytics. Users also appreciate the platform’s customizable reporting and integration with other tools and platforms.
One user, a venture capital investor, praised PitchBook 7B for its “extensive database of information, particularly around startups and emerging companies.” They also noted that “the ability to customize reports and dashboards makes it easy to access the information that is most relevant to our investment strategy.”
Another user, an investment banking analyst, noted that “PitchBook 7B has become an essential tool for our research and analysis.” They particularly appreciated the platform’s “advanced search capabilities, which make it easy to filter and sort data by a wide range of criteria.”
PitchBook 7B has proven to be a valuable resource for investors, bankers, and other market participants looking to gain insights and make informed decisions in the private market. With its powerful suite of features and comprehensive data coverage, PitchBook 7B is likely to remain a leading database in the industry for years to come.